[Dailydrool] Drool Calendar

ROWDY NIGHTS rowdynights at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 05:26:53 PST 2017

I just want to give a shout out to all the folks that worked on the drool calendar.  It's just amazing and so well put together.  I believe this is the 7 year I have participated in it, and I am amazed how it always looks so great.  I know there is a lot of hard work put into and it's all donated time!!!
I want to wish my drool family a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Year!!  May God bless your family and fur babies this holiday season!!!
TeresaCruz-this is my first year in the calendarDeuce-atbRowdy-atbYukon-atb