[Dailydrool] Conley

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Wed Dec 20 20:02:07 PST 2017

What good news for Christmas! I'm so glad you got the right diagnosis and that it was such a relief. When Scout first came down with Vestibular, our vet thought she had had an irreversible stroke. We could have easily made a very wrong decision then and there, but took her for an important second opinion and had 3 more wonderful years with her. You are so right. Even our most beloved vets might not have the right experience for a correct diagnosis. Belly rubs to Conley. Hope he will be feeling 100% soon.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net