[Dailydrool] Conley

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Wed Dec 20 19:31:46 PST 2017

Yippee!! Happy dances here in Kansas from Samantha and Stonewall. Well, not Stonewall, he has developed a hacking cough at 2 am Sunday morning and continued all day(little sleep for everyone and with me on the couch since he homesteaded in my bed space), and whenever he coughed, he  would hack up globs of mucus. Got him to vets on Monday, had x-ray, but nothing too worrisome. Doc thinks that he has an irritated trachea from his teeth cleaning done 10 days ago due to the endo-trach tube inserted. I am sceptable even though he said this can happen. He is on cough suppressant and antibiotics for a week. As of today, he still coughs, but not as much as long as he stays quiet. However he is a 10 year old who, at times, thinks he is still puppy and starts to bark, then cough (or choke, or gag, or whatever). Anyway, we are all so happy for you and Conley and want to wish you a Merry Christmas.
Marie Paul