[Dailydrool] Conley Update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:22:06 PST 2017

Conley has been to the Vet and was given Lasix which does not seem to make
any difference at all, he isn't even urinating any more than usual. In the
meantime I have been in contact with my former and sometimes regular Vet (I
have added a half a Deramaxx incase his anxiety is from pain or discomfort.

He was up most of the night. He has slept most of the day. Whatever is
going on I have total confidence that we will figure it out in the next few
days. If I can just stay awake long enough.

MomPerson to Conley, MertaLou & Doc