[Dailydrool] more insults

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 20:09:13 PST 2017

This is Mariah.  Well, the people took us to an outdoor coffee shop for pastry and coffee this morning.  that part was fine.  an admirer came over to scratch our heads.  First, she looked at Ipo and said,  “Why, that one looks just like the RCA Victrola dog!”  Then she looked at Mila and said “And this one looks just like the Hush Puppy dog!”  And then she looked at me and said, “And this one—uh—is it related to the other two?”  I am beyond insulted.  She could have said “And this one is perfection!”

Mariah of Hawaii