[Dailydrool] A Mt. Moment

Leslie & Chief Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:27:42 PST 2017

Card exchange has been the highlight of each day here in MT. for Basset Rescue and for me. THANK YOU all and so many handsome and lovely hounds!!  I see many newbies coming in and wonderful different and fun cards to look at.   Getting mail daily is sure fun over the holidays.  Not too spiffy at working this new puter: gift from 2 friends.  They got tired of me complaining all the time that I have lost touch with the world cause not everybody uses the phone any longer!. So I updated our 3 FB pages and hope to get some help shortly as to how to add a signature on each email ……..like our phone # and email addy, etc.  I hope everyone enjoys this season ………snowfall is light still and weather is ok.   It got down to 18 degrees a few times then the dogs get their coats on.  Chief, unlike the Bassets, goes outside to sleep during the night and if it starts snowing he comes in.    Guess his coat and body temp prefers the outside, BURRRRR.
happy hOWLIDAYS TO ALL.  Hi Chris and Jim in Missouri.         Leslie. Basset Rescue of MT>  bassetrescueofmontana.org     bassetrescuemt at gmail.com