[Dailydrool] What’s goin on?

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:42:18 PST 2017

Weze had a spa day taday!  Den when weze gots home deer wuz dis BIG truck in front of our house.  Da mom person made weze go in da back yard.  Den when Dey finally let goes in our houz deer is no couch.  No couch at all.  All deer is left iz our beds!!
Weze got special canned foods.  Da slaves bwing out deze low beds dat Dey fill with the blowey ting.  Deze says we iz going on a big adventure to  new Hampste.  Yum!
Wives,
MacKenzie, Gallagher, Guinness and Mulligan

Ps.  What does “moving” mean?

Sent from my iPhone