[Dailydrool] Duncan the motivator

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 19:56:34 PST 2017

Earlier this year we added a little girl to our family. She’s had some issues, among them, weak muscles, so we've done a lot of physical therapy with her to get her to where she needs to be. We had to get creative to get her moving. However, one of the most motivating thing to get her going was Duncan. He looks at her with those eyes and she just goes. She loves him and tries to kiss him through the glass door (never when he’s right in front of her weird kid). Duncan has motivated her to sit, then crawl, and now even cruises around the house just to get to him. He lets her and never moves. I believe he thinks it’s more attention coming to him him him so why bother moving. It makes me laugh about how silly he is with her. He definitely gives her the look and goes running - well crawling over for him. Her therapist is surprised at how advanced she’s gotten for her age and where she started from. Just another thing that makes bassets the best.

Nancy with Duncan the motivator and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com