[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas

Marlene marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 10:33:41 PST 2017

I just wanted to take this time to wish each and everyone of my drool family and friends that I have made over the years a very Merry Christmas,  even though I don't post post much anymore, be assured that I read the drool every chance I get. It saddens me that so many have left the drool .

Douglas and Millie, thank you so much for my X-Mas card,  I use to be on the list, but I guess because I left the drool everyone thought I disappeared. we truly enjoyed the card and your hand written message.

blessings to all

Love  Marlene ,Annie and Hannah

marsdoxy2 at aol.com