[Dailydrool] Daphne and Bird house

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Dec 23 13:43:48 PST 2017

Anne I am praying for your baby such a hard thing to see her suffering.
Val I got one of those bird houses when our neighbor complained and it
worked great for a while. I do not think it is harmful they just get annoyed
at getting the whistle every time they bark.
It is kinda like them hearing a clicker every time they do something bad it
is just irritating enough they stop the bad behavior.
After a few months of quiet bliss I had one dog that came to us who was deaf
or very hard of hearing so he kept barking and so after a few months all of
them ignored the bird house and I finally took it down and the complaining
neighbor moved.
Bassets 1 Neighbor 0.
Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com