[Dailydrool] Chrimmuss desk

Marlene marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 14:04:53 PST 2017

OH Bev, you crack me up, you always make me laugh out loud, thanks for the post

My hounds Annie and Hannah wish every one a happy holiday, we are doing OK here, Hannah is still my wild , out of control girl and my Annie is having some lameness,  X-Rays showed some hip dysplasia but a big ball of fluid, he believes it is a bad sprain, she is doing hot packs and cold packs and massages ( thanks Sandy G )  she is also taking supplements, the vet said this will take a long time to heal, most sprains do

Happy Holidays

Marlene, Annie and Hannah