[Dailydrool] Merry Merry to the Drool

Laura loumo38 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 13:21:16 PST 2017

I am not much more then a lurker right now, but I still consider the Drool a very important part of my history and my sanity.  I still laugh at all the funny stories, cry with each new loss and learn so much about the care and love of this very special breed that has stolen all of our hearts.  My wish for all of you during this holiday season and new year ahead is peace, joy, health and many, many more days of happiness with your 4 legged friends.

I know my Harry is looking down from the Bridge with a smile today.

All our best!

Laura and Finnegan Moravinski

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid