[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 02:44:52 PST 2017

Hi Everyone!
We wanted to take time out to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy
Holidays depending on which you prefer!

The day before Christmas Eve, we all got furminated. Then on Christmas Eve,
we got pedicures and baths. So, we now smell great and are soft and silky
smooth.

We would be upset because that isn't the greatest of presents (From the Mom
Jennifer: maybe not for the hounds, but it is for the humans smelling
them), the the mom hit a great sale at TJ Max and bought us a ton of
stuffies. Then she went on Chewy.com and rounded out our selection with
more chew bones as well. So we hit the jack pot. She says we can't have all
the new toys at once, but she put in a few when she changed out the toy box!

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess with the mom, Jennifer