[Dailydrool] Can You Just Imagine?!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 04:14:44 PST 2017

This is Merta Lou sharing the latest indignity visited upon me by this...
this... TWOLEGGER who dares to pretend she does these things for our good!

First it snowed. Not a lot but enough to freeze one's sweet little heiny
when outside and I put up with that because after all it is in the fine
print in the Dog Contract. (And as bad as it is for me it must be a
thousand times worse for poor Conley whose...uh....who drags a bit in the
snow...)

So Ok I went out and did my stuff and came in.
But there's more.
So this morning,still dark outside, SHE comes along and opens the crates
and announces it is potty time and leads us to the back door. We are still
staggering with sleep and she opens the door and
OH MY GOOD HEAVENLY DAYS!!!!!
It is like four thousand degrees below zero out there with arctic wind
blasting across the tundra and probably polar bears by the trash cans and
she wants us--ME!!-- to go out there and pee??? I think NOT.
The boys, blindly obedient, troop out the door but uh uh not I: I am in Mr.
Biskit' s big warm comfy squishy chair and I am not, repeat NOT going out
that door!!!
WellOk so I went. She put a leash on me which is cheating. But I was out
only just barely long enough,poor Mr. Doc dancing from foot to foot and
finally laying down in the now and tucking his poor feet under himself she
relented and let us in.
But hear me now: I am truly NOT GOING OUTSIDE again while it is this cold.
Nossir. She has thrown down the gauntlet. She has opened the can of worms.
She has fffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeno no put the leash away no no!!
Help me someone!!!

ML