[Dailydrool] is it time?

jasperlabs at frontiernet.net jasperlabs at frontiernet.net
Fri Dec 29 19:54:17 PST 2017

I really need some help you guys.  I just lost my Stella Bean kind of suddenly in October.  Now I've got my Daisy girl who is pushing 15.  She's still got that bassetude but she wont eat much of anything anymore.  she's got a lot of lumps and bumps.  One is bleeding and oozing.  She has a lump on her face that I'm pretty sure is a bad tooth.  But she is still so bassety  You know what I mean.  I've been feeding her whatever she wants.  Heck. shes 15.  I've got a vet appt. on Tuesday.  I just don't know what to do.  She still seems so happy to be here.........help please