[Dailydrool] Basset bed time

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 29 19:57:28 PST 2017

Hi it’s dale.

Omg Becky, you mean it’s not just me!  Oh thank g-d!  I mean we have a doggy door and they can do their business by themselves but both Gracie and snoopy are seniors so we get the loud ear shake when they enter the room so that we can turn the light on and they can see to climb into the bed. And they don’t come to bed when we do or even at the same time. Snoopy can get into the bed by himself but he prefers if one of use gets out of bed and boosts him up .... he will grunt and moan if he has to do its assisted and they two of them will then Settle down to snarking at each other because they MUST be touching to sleep but they must complain and moan and snark at each other u til they are completely cuddled up. And then we can go to sleep. Unless someone has an itch. Or hears something which sounded like bang.  Or needs the light turned on so they can get down To go outside and pee. Or thinks it might be time for breakfast.

Welcome to my life
The clueless momPerson
With Snoopy and Gracie

Sent from my iPad