[Dailydrool] Washing machines; is it time

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 15:54:02 PST 2017

Washing machines—we have the cheapest Kenmore energy star model, a top-loader, and it works fine for dog beds.  But here is the trick—I deliberately got a washing machine that had a very low agitator post in the center. High ones will not to bulky loads. Most front loaders are okay.  My other trick is I start out with dog beds that say they are 100% washable, or have zip off covers.  i re-stuff the zippered ones with old washable pillows, blankets, mattress covers, towels, sheets, you name it.  Then when it is wash time, I wash the covers and all the innards separately and restuff.

Is it time?  I bet the sore tooth is at least partly responsible for the eating problems, and fixing that before doing anything else makes sense to me.If everyone is still enjoying life, there is more time left. (My 2cents)

Val