[Dailydrool] Thank You

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 18:02:50 PST 2017

Omg...my mom was so blown away by the Howliday cards that she received today. She called me late afternoon and spent probably 30 minutes telling me about each and every one of the wonderful and beautiful cards that she received in today’s mail with all the “beautiful Bassets and some even have other animals on them too!” These were the first cards she has received, and she was so stoked. I haven’t heard that much happiness or excitement in her voice for a long time. I could hear that women smiling through the phone. She was literally like a kid on Christmas morning. The cards came on a good day too, as we had spent the entire day going to a couple of doctors appointments to follow up on some test that she had done previously...which all come back with some fairly good news. Not excellent news, but okay considering all that she is going through. So the Howliday Cards were a big surprise and a huge emotional boost for her. She wanted me to thank everyone. My dad was surprised by it all too and loved all of the cards as well. So Thank you all very much. You all are the best. You have seriously made my mom very happy. I can almost promise you she will be bragging about this to anyone and everyone that she can. Thank you again so very much.
Michele Swartz
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPawPad