[Dailydrool] Edgar

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 17:02:32 PST 2017

Good news for Conely! Now to our Edgar, we just got home from a trip to Animal Surgery of Michigan. We took Edgar for  CT scan of his right eye, where he had his eye lid and a 2-3c tumor removed 22 months ago. Well the eye has a mass growing in it, they would like to remove the eye, mass and some of the bone that they figure the mass is attached to. He had three teeth removed that were abscessed, they blew up a week before we went Surgery Center. Our regular vet sent us down to the center. She went to Germany, but has e-mailed us each day! So at almost 12, we are not going to be aggressive with medical surgeries. My wife and I brought him home to have quality of life for whatever time he has left. Believe me it is not about money! At 12. what we feel like if we had the surgery done, and the cancer came back, or he passed away because of the surgery? We are beside ourselves, Edgar has been the greatest for us. We are just MAD, MAD MAD!!! Why does this happen to such creatures that just love us for being us??
Terry, Maryann, and Edgar