[Dailydrool] Puppies

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 22:26:15 PST 2017

Twelve years ago back in July, on a very hot night, my lovely Zelda had 5
puppies. Three females, two males. The two males were Llewis and Nigel who
went to the bridge some time ago. One female went downtown to a home in
Chicago, one went to the owner of the male, and one went to a friend who I
knew had Bassets and would be a good home.They named her Molly.
Tonight I got a call that Molly had died. While I was not terribly shocked,
I am sad. I don't know about the other two girls. Wendy was given to an
employee of her original owner, who had owned the male, and subsequently
moved away. The Downtown Girl I did not hear from again despite writing
them. That left Molly.
So it is, to me, truly the end of my tiny line. There are no more puppies
with Mitchell's stamp (he was the grandsire) orZelda's tough personality.
Not from my house, anyway.
Rest in Peace Molly. You were a special girl.

MomPerson to Conley, MertaLou & Doc