[Dailydrool] another true Christmas Eve story

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Wed Dec 27 15:28:21 PST 2017

That story really filled me with holiday cheer! The little pup was one smart doggie, to find his way to your safe house. Here in north Phoenix we have a neighborhood organization called Nextdoor. It's a list serve that neighbors can use to contact each other. Many lost dogs have been reunited with their families through posts on Nextdoor. I love reading about the happy reunions. I believe Nextdoor is available to neighborhoods in other states, and I highly recommend it.

Happy New Year to all Droolers and their Hounds. Hope 2018 is filled with warm Ah-rooos!

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog (who'll be hiding in terror of the fireworks on New Year's Eve) and Dobby the House Elf (who'll be barking his head off at the same.)

lois.leader at cox.net