[Dailydrool] Washing Machine

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 13:29:19 PST 2017

I second the LG recommendation. I also agree that Home Depot is the place to go if you seek the lowest price. One word of warning. Do not invest in the Home Depot add-on warranty. While we've had no problems with the LG washer/dryer, we did have problems with another brand they replaced. The Home Depot warranty was useless, as the local appliance service they contracted with was not factory trained and was therefore totally clueless when it came to troubleshooting & repair.
--Bags