[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 4 18:19:44 PST 2017

Millie is constantly evolving into herself.  When she first came, she  was
very silent and rarely barked.  Now after almost 2 years, things are
different.  Now she barks a lot.  She barks if I am not fixing meals  quick
enough; she barks when she sees another dog, even if it is a block away;  she
barks at people walking; she has even started to bark at cars at stop  signs.
She not only barks at them, but continues even after they are out  of sight.
I am beginning to think she likes the sound of her bark.  I  do not mind it
too much during the day, but it is hard when it is in the  morning.  She is
still my sweetie, though.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)