[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 18 18:47:29 PST 2017

Last Saturday I woke Kathy up at 12:10 am complaining of extreme pains in
my abdomen, like is was being repeatedly  stabbed.  So we rushed off  to the
ER.  What had happened is that I had broken some blood vessels in my
abdomen, most likely from coughing, as I was getting over bronchitis,  and was
bleeding internally under the skin. The problem was the  blood thinners I am
on.  It was so painful that I was given 2 doses  of morphine, which helped
marginally and one dose of something called  delaudin, stronger than morphine,
and that eased the pain.  Well,  I returned home Sunday afternoon, and Miss
Millie gave me the cold  shoulder.  She did not come running to me as
usual, and for the longest  time did not come near me.  I think she was annoyed
that I was gone.   Towards evening, she started to act normal to me, and now
is clingy as she used  to be.  The only good thing to come of this is that I
know she will be OK  if we are gone over night.  David and Kathy were able
to walk and to feed  her without problems.  I was really p%##&d that she
acted that was, as  all I could think about is her and how she was doing in my
absence.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)