[Dailydrool] Bringing them home

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 10 14:21:58 PST 2017

I could not agree more, there is something about having them with you always.  Bogz, our first dog (not a basset) lived in 3 different houses before going to the bridge shortly before his 15th birthday.  When we moved out of his last house, I panicked when the mover went to pack his box.  "NO....Bogz rides in the car with me."  I suspect the guy thought I was a loony.  Since then, he's been present in 3 more.  He never met the 2 golden's Cysco and Ebert, but they usually share the shelf with him.  We lost Poppy (basset) to Lymphoma a few years ago and she now rules the roost with the other 3, though never met them.  We are "staging" now, so the 4 boxes are packed away safely in a box carefully marked to go with us.  I'm sure Guinness knows that Poppy is watching him from that shelf, the old "bizom" that she was.

Sent from my iPad