[Dailydrool] Bringing Speedy home,

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 10 14:19:30 PST 2017

Nancy, I am with you 100%.

When Siobhan went to the Bridge in November and I got her ashes a week or so later, it was almost like our little Family was whole again.  Now she has a place up on our mantle where she is safe and will never be in pain again, right under a family photo of my Mom, Dad and Brother who also were gone,  all was as good as possible , almost normal.

Then Janie Anne got sick and left also to join my Family.  I was devastated and completely lost, both of my "Girls" gone in 2 months.

When Janie's ashes came home, I once again had the warm feeling that all was good again, not like it was, of course, but everyone home and safe, but so terribly quiet and lonely.  Janie is right next to Siobhan under the photo.

Then, Thank God, the High Country Basset Rescue (where Siobhan came from), had a discarded 7 year old Basset, Lilly and they have let me adopt her.  She looks remarkably like Janie and I sincerely believe that my "Girls" sent Lilly Dawn to me.

Nancy, we all have to face the fact that the World goes on and that the "circle" of life cannot be changed.  Your new puppy was sent by Speedy and he wants you to love and care for him/her just as you did him.

Lilly and I wish you all the best and please keep everyone informed on your progress.

Woofs,

Bill and Lilly Dawn

Janie Anne & Siobhan (Both In Heaven)---"Speedy didn't want you lonely so he's sending you a gift to love!"