[Dailydrool] Bringing them home - burial?

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 14 07:41:58 PST 2017

It has been so touching to read all the stories of droolers losing their
babies.  I remember losing Pumbaa back in 2005 and feeling that my heart
had literally been ripped out.  I hold Morse close every day and just thank
God he is still with me.  He is 13 this year.
Has anyone actually ever buried a dog's body in the garden, or has it
always just been the ashes that are buried?
One of the hardest things, I found, was when they took Pumbaa's body away.
I just didnt want him to go and the thought of him being taken to somewhere
away from us I hated so much.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB