[Dailydrool] Accidents

Jane Hay via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Feb 16 05:56:56 PST 2017

Ginger has also started having poop accidents. She turned ten in December
and I have a feeling she's losing some sensation in her backside and she is
becoming more arthritic every day. She has the occasional leak but the poop
accidents were happening almost daily there for a bit and you could tell
she didn't have a clue she was doing it until it was too late. Now we're
just making sure she goes outside as soon as she's done with her breakfast
and we haven't had an accident in a week. Like you Becky, we just reassure
her it's ok because she does seem mortified when it happens. She has been
our one hound who has never had an accident in the house until now. It's
hard to believe but all my girls are seniors now! Gin is ten (we think),
Shadow turns eleven next month and Suzy will be ten in April. Time has gone
by way too fast! Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion besides diapers, I'll
be glad to hear about it too.

The hounds are sending get well and heart healing drool to all in need.

Jane, Toby & the Houndettes
Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
janewhay at gmail.com