[Dailydrool] Thinking some more about fearful dogs

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 18 18:48:12 PST 2017

After my first post, I got to thinking,  And for all my willingness to attribute progress to us humans, I realized the factor probably most helpful in having helped our extremely fearful dogs (Bo and Ipo)  to normalize was being in the presence of other family dogs who were not afraid and modeled normal not afraid balanced dog behavior.  (I believe Cesar was right in touting the health benefits of hanging with a balanced pack).  So maybe adding a calm, well adjusted dog would be just the trick?  Two is no harder than one.  (three? Well, that's a new level, and I can't say after that number).  Bo really needed Harley.  ANd Mariah and Mila have done the heavy lifting on the project of rehabilitating Ipo.  More dogs--more dogs; bring on the hounds.

Val, Mariah, Mila, and Ipo (it's okay if they aren't all hounds, at least in my book) vlbzwick at yahoo.com