[Dailydrool] To Lois Leader

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 19 19:56:09 PST 2017

First, I tip my hat to you for adopting this dog. I am not an expert in much, but I do have a dog that is a bit jumpy at times. If I had this dog, I would proceed like he was a puppy. No loud voices, and try to anticipate when he would need a potty break. If you manage to get him outside in the nick of time, praise praise praise him to high heaven, and maybe also a piece of cheese, and make the cheese treat only for when he does his business outside. Good luck, and know we're all pulling for you. Kindest regards, Vikki