[Dailydrool] Your first Basset

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 20 00:56:04 PST 2017

Riche wrote:

Who, What, When, Where, Why?!
    Above are the five "W"s of all news journalism. So, using those guidelines, I'd like as many of you as are willing to tell me about your very first Basset.
    Who: Name of your very first Basset; pure or not.
    What: Puppy? Senior? In-between? Rescue or was given to you or purchased or found?
    When: Year and month if you remember, or when in your life (child, teen, young adult, etc.)?
    Where: Location... city and state, found as stray on street or elsewhere, received at home as gift, seen in pet shop or at pound or shelter, bought at breeding kennel, whatever.
    Why: Ah, that is the question! Pure accident? Or always wanted one? Or...?
    Send photo if you have one to buglr at blomand.net and your story (short or long; just do it!) by email or letter. Lots of people will be interested; I know I will. Don't think you can't do it; you can! I'll help!

Riche Churchill, Pub/Ed The Bugler
P.S. A lot, if not most on DD do not subscribe to The Bugler. That's OK. I am not looking for subscribers, am looking for stories about "first Bassets" and the person he or she adopted. I will, as a courtesy, email a pdf of the issue in which your story appears.
Riche
buglr at blomand.net or ninedogs04 at yahoo.com