[Dailydrool] Merta Lou Prof Lady Basset

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 21 10:36:11 PST 2017

Right!    WE DON "T   GO   F A R !!!

It's always better smelling the "other Way"!  That's why I stop and turn
around every few steps!

Drooll Mama does not understand.  You see, she has only had one other basset
before  me( Tilly.)   Her name was Caseymae, she was rescued from a
construction site by a friend of Mama.  Gave her to Mama.  Never knew for
sure how old she was.  Vet said about 6 months when we got her.  She was
nine years WHEN Mama brought 6 week old "little 'ol Tilly" home.   She
taught me 'dat  "TURN  AROUND stuff!!  You Nose dat Meerta LOU!!

Mama always wanted a basset, even as a little girl, She not very "big" now,
just very "old".  Her not like for me too ssnff so much, eat de yummy rabbit
poop!  And..

Turn around.TURN AROUND.T U R N  A R O U N D ..

Right!!! WE don't go FAR!!

FA R   E N O U G H for MEMEMEME!!!!

Tilly : ' DE  B E S T