[Dailydrool] A week with Duncan

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 21 06:28:33 PST 2017

Nancy, I am so glad you are enjoying Duncan and don't wish to be a wet
blanket, but it's possible that a puppy who sleeps to much has a health
problem. When we got our Jane, she was very mellow--too mellow. It was
not long before we found she had kennel cough, which turned into
pneumonia before we got her on a broad-spectrum antibiotic. We had some
worrying days before we knew she was well again. You might want to make
sure Duncan is not having a similar experience. I sure hope he isn't,
since I don't want you to go through that.

Once Jane was feeling good, she turned into a live wire--a normal puppy.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets