[Dailydrool] Madden and Teddi Update

Dossey, Gwen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 24 14:50:20 PST 2017

Good morning!

Madden had her lumps successfully removed on Tuesday and is such a trooper in that she doesn't act like she has 30+ stitches in her!  Handling it WAY better than I would have, that's for sure!  When we came home from picking her up after surgery, Teddi started limping.  I thought she was either showing sympathy pains or wanting her own attention, so I gave her a Rymadyl, but just wanted to keep an eye on her before jumping to conclusions and running off to the vet.  Wednesday night, she could barely walk, so yesterday I called the vet as soon as they opened and got her the first appointment opening they had.

I had a bit of a scare when I got home yesterday!  I thought Teddi was feeling better as she had made her way back into the bedroom, but when I tried waking her up she didn't respond!!  I was tapping her and saying her name and nothing!  Shook her and nothing!  Turned on the light and saw her stomach move so I put my hand in front of her nose and she jumped!!  OMG - I nearly freaked out!!  I did go in the other room and have a good cry for a few minutes, but I'm better now!

Anyways - so we brought her in and they x-rayed her and the good news is that she doesn't have any arthritis (not bad for 14), and nothing wrong with either the bones or joints, so that means that she sprained her wrist!

I've had enough of the vets and the drama!  Can we please go back to our simple lives, PLEASE!?!?!?

I wanted to thank all of you who kept my girls in your prayers because they are working!  Hug your babies!!

~Gwen, Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>
gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.