[Dailydrool] regarding liver disease

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 28 17:25:57 PST 2017

Trust your vet.

My Little Nikki has been on a roller coaster with this regard for about six
month, been  on denamarin the same amount of time.

She had some spikes in her recheck today, and now she will start urso
tomorrow.

My beloved jr. had liver issues, started when he was five, he passed last
year at 7, from liver issues and advanced cancer.

Nikki's issues made me sad again, missing jr,. who I never stopped missing.

To help me heal, I am reading all about spirituality, especially regarding
the passing of pets.

One paw forward, three paws back, 13 yr. old Nigel gets surgery on next
Tuesday.

And I thought I would stop drinking wine....

Healing drool to all in need, and regarding liver disease, please follow
your best vet's advice.

Jr. was critical, but he lived two years longer than expected, despite his
being young, passing at 7.  Little Nikki is already ten.

Sigh