[Dailydrool] keeping them home

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 12 06:53:11 PST 2017

Hi droolers,

I also feel very strong about having my babies back home after cremation.
We use a very small private crematory and most times I can have them back
the same day, which, as sad as it still is,  has some comfort too.
I do not get urns any longer due to the many sets of cremains we have.  I do
write their names on the bags and the day they went to the Bridge.    I am
having a huge chest created to be able to put them all in it.  Right now,
they are in several different places, but I would like them together. It is
different for many but I could not live with myself to not have them back
home with me.

Wen
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com