[Dailydrool] Keeping them Home

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 11 18:13:37 PST 2017

When I got Matilda's ashes back.  I also received a nice card from my vet expressing his condolences.  I put that card in the box with her ashes, which would be another way to keep track of who is who.  What Duddley passed away in December.  They included a brass nameplate.  But I still put the card I received inside the box in case the nameplate fell off or got lost.  In earlier cases for German sheapards, Zephyr and Tempest.  They came in Tins.  I wrote there names on the bottom of the tins with a sharpy.  Just a few other ways of keeping track of beloved pets that are at the bridge.

Dale