[Dailydrool] Browyn the Mighty Huntress

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 1 10:45:44 PST 2017

Hi one and all! I hope all of you are planning on having a fantastic 2017.
So far my year is going wonderful. I caught a squirrel! I am a mighty
huntress. Hear me roar! No I didn't get to eat it. I was still playing with
it in the backyard. Flipping it in the air and shaking the daylights out of
it when the dad saw me. He took my squirrel away and made me go inside.
Both parents are refusing to let me kiss them. They say I have dead
squirrel breath. Not sure what is wrong with that. Neither one seems overly
thrilled with my accomplishment.  I have been working on this for over two
years! I think it is awesome. Oh well. Happy New Years!
Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com