[Dailydrool] DD calendar 2017 mistake

sandstorm16@juno.com via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 1 07:29:46 PST 2017

Sandy Lohsen and Walter here, chiming in from the high mesas of New Mexico-- For those of you who have the 2017 Daily Drool calendar, there is a mistake on March 27, 2017. The captions and date are correct, but the picture is NOT Walter!!!! It appears to be "Ozzie", who also appears on May 27, 2017!!! Walter's picture does NOT appear in the calendar at all, even though it was sent to the calendar folks on July 13, 2016 along with the caption info. Needless to say we are disappointed that Walter, who is completely blind but still has both eyeballs intact, did not get his picture in the calendar. It is a cute picture and makes sense with the caption. He is sitting behind one of his 3 beds with several of his stuffed squeaky toys in the center of the bed looking quite comfy there. Thanks for letting us vent a bit. Ahroos and drool to all who need  them!! S&W (cuz we be full ob beans)sandstorm16 at juno.com