[Dailydrool] Wanted to share a fun fundraiser idea

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 1 05:45:54 PST 2017

Val,
Great idea!   They do that idea here, called Festival of the Trees, but it
is for children's charity.
I think it could work well for rescues too,  and I hope someone with some
community organization skills,  or whatever sort of skills you may need to
have, will pick this up and work on creating one in their town.
I was thinking I might talk with our City Commissioner, she works hard for
local animal groups and might be open to helping.  And she certainly has the
skills and contacts needed to bring it together.

Aloha, and Happy New Year!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com