[Dailydrool] FirePower

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 1 03:24:38 PST 2017

​It is interesting to me the way our dogs gently flow from one group to
another, as I read Val's post about fireworks. So many of us seem to make
sure we are never really withOUT a dog. I generally start to panic when the
level gets down to two and one is just not the same. At one time we had
five and managed quite well although there was always something going on
(part of the fun) and it was a bit pricey at times.

Last night the dogs completely ignored the noise. They were, in fact, much
calmer than I felt since it was not fireworks I listened to but the clatter
of automatic weaponry. I was unhappy but not surprised to hear much of it
very close, and quite a lot of it. How can you possibly know where all
those bullets are going in a residential area?
Well nebermind: wishing everyone a calm and annoyance-free new year.

MomPerson to Conley. MertaLou & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com