[Dailydrool] 2017 Senior Basset calendar

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 1 13:04:58 PST 2017

Hi Droolers!

It was brought to my attention, that one of you might want to know that have
9 more calendars that have not been spoken for.

If you want one, we can get them too you pretty quickly,  you can purchase
them here:

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=6

They are $23 EACH and all proceeds go to Senior Houndsabound, and the
seniors we have in our care.  They are very high quality with gorgeous
senior Basset on all the month pages and a smattering of all of your pets
throughout each month on each day..and you still have room to write in appts
and such on the days!

I normally do not order any extra due to the cost, but we did this year for
a reason I cannot recall.   (don't get me going on that one!)

Thanks, and hope everyone has a great 2017, with love, happiness and health!

Wen and the bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com