[Dailydrool] calendar mistake

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 1 13:52:41 PST 2017

Head Calendar Elf here.  We are terribly sorry there was a mistake in the calendar for your guy....we do our very best to make sure everything is perfect but alas, we are human...even though we are elves...Please send us an email to dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com and we will do everything in our power to make it up to you next year.

Thanks for your understanding and your support and our special apologies to Walter who is one handsome hound.
Pam