[Dailydrool] $5 Friday

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jan 2 11:11:53 PST 2017

Our January $5 Friday rescue will be New England BHR - first
time we've helped them. They took in several seniors recently,
all of whom need dentals and spay/neuter surgery and have UTIs, etc.
so they can really use some help.

For those that like to send checks here is the address:  NEBHR  PO
Box 321 Rutland, MA 01543   Their paypal address is

                info at newenglandbassethoundrescue.org

$5 Friday is Jan. 6th. Please help if you can - no amount is too
small.  Remember Debbie’s Dawgs is a way that you can be
a part of helping a very good cause, even if all you do is $1.
100% of your donation goes to the hounds!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie