[Dailydrool] BIG NEWS from Debbies Dawgs!

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jan 2 11:46:15 PST 2017

Debbies Dawgs has some BIG, BIG news!  Last week we
filed for our non-profit status which means that all donations
to Debbie’s Dawgs are tax deductible.   If you’ve not been
donating to us because we weren’t a 501c3 now you can!

In February we will start our 4th year of helping the senior
hounds in rescue - how amazing is that? It is such a testament
to the love we all continue to have for Debbie and to the love
we have for the senior bassets.

There will be some transitioning because of our new status -
a new paypal account and paypal address for one. I will
post about that when it is in effect. This month’s $5 Friday will
go on as usual and we are accepting donations now for New
England Basset Hound Rescue.  Info about this is in another
post, probably in today’s issue.

Debbies Dawgs has a board - members are Pam Watkins,
Marion Billy, Maddy McKay, Marci Thomas and Jennifer
Gibe.  A huge thank you goes to Marci for doing the paperwork
for the 501c3 - we would not be here if it weren’t for her!

One last thing is this:  We are so grateful for the steadfast
support of some many Droolers.  Without you, Debbies Dawgs
would not be the success that it is.  Thank you for your donations,
no matter how large or how small - you are still a part of the
solution to helping the rescues pay for the many expenses
incurred by the seniors.

Happy New Year!

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie
dlindy at mac.com