[Dailydrool] vestibular disease

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jan 3 15:02:30 PST 2017

Hi, Kimlynne .

It never hurts to get a second opinion, especially with vestibular. Our regular vet also diagnosed an ear infection, but we weren't comfortable with that and took Scout to the emergency vet. It was the middle of the night and she just looked terrible. That vet diagnosed vestibular, prescribed the Meclizine and outlined a care program for her. It was a long haul, and she emerged with some deficits but definitely has a good quality of life. Will continue to hold you and your furbaby in my thought and prayers.

Lois Leader