[Dailydrool] A mystery

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jan 4 09:45:52 PST 2017

We have successfully secured the chain link fence with spikes and tie-ins into the ground all around the perimeter so that Ipo no longer gets out.  But now we have a mystery. We have a dog getting IN. Our neighbor's little froufrou dog, Gucci (Pomeranian-shih-tzu mix--looks like a small Peg in Lady and the Tramp) comes and goes at will into our yard. We can't figure out how he's doing it.  He just appears, plays for awhile, and then he's gone again.  We thought our yard was now airtight, even for chihuahua's, but apparently are mistaken.

Val