[Dailydrool] QUICK! HELP!

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jan 4 11:03:39 PST 2017

​Qucik this is Merta Lou and I think I need a new place to live like really
fast maybe NOW would be good I took some things out of Her Coat pocket you
know like paper and stuff and some hard wire plasticy thing that I have
seen her talk into and I started on that but it was not fun so I tore up
all the paper only some of the paper was green and when she saw it she went
ballistic I don't know what it was but Conley says it is the stuff called
money and that I am now worth at least 20 bucks I don't know about that but
I have my bags packed and am out here hiding behind the sofa so hurry!
She's looking for me with THAT look....
Loveandhugs MertaLou

bgszap2 at gmail.com