[Dailydrool] I know it's been a while ....

JACQIE MARVICH via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 5 07:07:04 PST 2017

since I’ve posted. I’ve kept up pretty well by reading the digests but I have not been able to reply from my CenturyLink email account since changing computer to windows 10 (from 7.1). What a learning curve this has been for us. I’ve gone back to my MSN email so I’m able to post to the list again. Tuckerman, Sheradyn, Noelle, Lacey. Juliette and Boomer have all been slinging drool to all who need some. So glad to have all of you. Wishing you a very Happy New Year too.

Jacqie Marvich & the Lowdown Hounds of Oakrydge with Megan the Talldog ATB

oakrydgebh7 at msn.com<mailto:Oakrydgebh7 at msn.com>