[Dailydrool] From The Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jan 25 19:44:11 PST 2017

​This is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset just playing catch-up.
Ummmmmm
Ahhhhhhhhh

Well the MotherPerson  took Mr. Conley off his Happy Dog pills. He did very
well for four days and on the fifth day he  ummm kind of ... well actually,
and it was over food so you really cannot blame him I mean...he's not MEAN,
he just doesn't....well what he did is he grabbed little MertaLou by
the back of her dainty neck and proceded to hold her in one spot and kind
of gnaw on her neck.
She froze. She's not stupid.
The ParentPeople got him off and shoveled him into his crate and me too and
Mr Doc and we all took a time out.

So he is back on his Happy Dog Pills.
We are all happier.
Sending hugs and snuggles to those who need them, maybe more of you than
usual.
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com